Energy Efficient modular buildings
Energy Efficient modular buildings are made of modular structures (units) connected in series. Dimensions of the module are determined according to customer requirements / project.
- prefabricated office building
- mounting day-care centers, kindergartens and schools
- prefabricated clinics, nursing homes, hospitals
- prefabricated cottages and permanent housing facilities
EUROmodul Energy Efficient prefabricated buildings are designed to meet the requirements of energy efficiency whose specification can be found in the technical data of this site
The construction consists of 3mm cold-formed galvanized profile, welded and anticorrosive protected.
Insulation of the building is possible in two variations:
Insulation of the floor, wall and roof is made of 120m polyurethane panel (U=0,19W / m2K). The floor covering is made cement plywood and PVC finishing.
Insulation of the floor, wall and roof is of 200mm mineral wool (U = 0,18W / m2K)
The outer wall lining is made of metal tapes. Ceiling and wall are internally covered with gypsum boards, the floor covering is made of cement plywood and PVC finishing.
The possibility of stacking the module in the vertical direction is possible with ground floor + two floors, and more according to special requirements. Flammability resistance to the outside and inside of the object and structure is performed according to requirements.
Modular construction is growing in popularity
- speed of fabrication - manufacturing and assembly
- build quality and shelf life
- thermal insulation of walls, windows and doors
- portable buildings to another location
- no limits in design and selection of materials in the construction
Send us a request with your application for energy-efficient business premises or cottages and we will be happy to assist in the implementation of the same.
- EUROmodul designed, manufactured and designed and delivered over 30000 prefabricated buildings for various purposes throughout the world !