glass, ALU profiles, etc...
Energy Efficient modular buildings
Energy Efficient modular buildings are made of modular structures (units) connected in series. Dimensions of the module are determined according to customer requirements/project.
- prefabricated office building
- mounting day-care centers, kindergartens and schools
- prefabricated clinics, nursing homes, hospitals
- prefabricated cottages and permanent housing facilities
EUROmodul Energy Efficient prefabricated buildings are designed to meet the requirements of energy efficiency whose specification can be found in the technical data of this site.
Modular construction is a steel frame structure (3D module), which easily connects on the location - module to module and module onto module. By simply connecting the modules an object or series of objects is produced by standard / individual design, up to three floors in height. On special request of the customer designed objects can be manufactured in more than three floors.
- project of a modular retirement home center in Switzerland on two floors
- project of a modular prefabricated clinic in Switzerland
Key in hand
EUROmodul can provide all services in the delivery and building of the object, by the sistem key in hand.
EUROmodul has a group of experts in sales, design and technical planning of prefabricated modular buildings, that, working together with the clients, find high-quality solutions for all conceivable needs.
Modular construction is growing in popularity because of:
- speed of fabrication - manufacturing and assembly
- build quality and shelf life
- thermal insulation of walls, windows and doors
- buildings portable to another location
- no limits in design and selection of materials in the construction
Send us a request for an energy-efficient modular objects or a house and we will be happy to assist in the implementation of the same.
- EUROmodul has designed, manufactured and delivered over 30 000 prefabricated objects for various purposes throughout the world!