safety tempered glass
Exclusive indoor and outdoor fast food kiosk BURGER is manufactured of cold profiled zinced steel, automotive painted in RAL 7016 color or upon request. The side and front glass facade is made of tempered safety glass, nailed in individually manufactured EUROmodul profile made of stainless steel AISI 304.
Structural and decorative frames are made from hot ZINCED steel profiles 2-3 mm in thickness. External wall cladding (cassette) from zinced metal sheet of thickness 1.5 mm. All frame joints and joints of plates are welded together and protected with zinc coating. Painted with two-component polyurethane paint. Kiosk‘s weight may vary from 1800 up to 3000 kg, depends of kiosk type, equipment and usage - services.
- Polyurethane panel 40 mm bothside zinced and plasticated sheet
- Waterproof laminate
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity is approximately K=0,38 cal/m2 h°C
Roof and ceiling structure
- Polyurethane panel 40+40 mm with lower side zinced and plasticated white sheet
- Upper side corrugated 40 mm thick zinced and plasticated sheet colour upon request.
- Coefficient K=0,40 cal/m2 h°C
- Drainage water from roof goes thru side columns
Facade and side wall structure
Zinced and painted metal sheets from outside, polyurethane panels 35 mm zinced and plasticated white. Outside panels in between sheets there is air space so coefficient is approximately K=0,38 cal/m2 h°C.
Front and side facades are made of safety tempered glass.