Bicycle stands are part of EUROmodul street furniture, designed to fit into a different architecture of urban centers, squares, parks, shopping centers. They are functional and logical choice of each urban center.
Bicycle racks are manufactured mostly in size for 3 to 5 bikes (one-sided). Spiral racks allow two-sided fitting of bikes, which doubles their capacity.
Modern, stylish and alternative design
Bicycle racks are characterized by modern design and quality materials such as:
- stainless steel - inox
- galvanized steel - powder-coated in RAL color of individual choice
- acrylate (cover canopies)
- aluminum, tempered - safety glass, with fluorescent and LED lighting (in combination with ad showcases)
The racks can be combined with advertising, flower bins (pots) and advertising vitrines - City Lights
Production of bike racks
We produce various types and forms of bicycle racks and stands for parks, squares, private gardens, schools, city and street spaces, in different sizes, usually for three or five places (one-sided). We are able to produce them also on custom demands. EUROmodul bicycle racks are often combined with other products from EUROmodul.
We produce them as:
- SQUARE BICYCLE STANDS
- ROUND SHAPED (spiral, oval) BICYCLE STANDS Bicycle ROUND (spiral, oval)
- BIKE SHELTER (canopy) - with or without lighting
- BICYCLE STANDS WITH A COMBINATION OF ADVERTISING (fixed unlit advertising)
- BICYCLE STANDS WITH CITY LIGHT (illuminated advertising)
- BIKE STANDS WITH JARDINIERE (flower bins)
Production of bicycle stands - tailor made
We offer the possibility of production of individual and personalized types of bike racks. In collaboration with the creative department of EUROmodul design studio, we can create visualization, prototypes and provide quality of final production stands.
Racks are made of stainless steel and galvanized steel coated upon customer wishes. We are able to produce any of the available racks according to your preference: design, size and color.
Mounting racks for bikes on different substrates
Racks can be installed on different surfaces.
Based on the location they can be fitted as:
- selfstanding, with base plate for mounting onto a concrete floor (fixing is done with three or four screws) - STANDARD
- selfstanding, with an expanded base plate (without fixing the surface - mainly for interiors)
- selfstanding, with extended pilars (concreting is made in wet concrete)